Henry work desk
Design: Thomas Sandell
Henry, a modern office – was originally designed for the OMX headquarter in Stockholm, in close collaboration with the user. The idea was to create a simple, smart and flexible system with few but thoroughly thought through parts. Henry supports a modern office in its work method, visually and functionally, and functions on its own as well as in large open office solutions. The furniture has its own distinct character with a “less office- more home” – feeling.
Henry tabletop is made out of 19mm MDF with a white plastic edge. Corner radius 40. For table measurements, see Product sheet/Henry work desk.
T-leg: Electrically height adjustable 70-120 cm or 61-126 cm.
- Veneer: ash, beech, birch, oak, white pigmented ash, white pigmented oak.
- Laminate: white, light grey, medium grey, anthracite, black.
- Linoleum: light grey, medium grey, black.
- VX8 desk height 61-126 cm. Colours: white RAL 9016, black RAL9005 and chrome.
- VX10 desk height 61-126 cm. Colours: white RAL9016, black RAL9005 and silver RAL9006.
For more information about our electric stands, see Related products/VX8 and VX10.
Henry desk screen is acoustic absorbing in pressed felt. Anthracite felt with white metal parts. Lenghts: 1720, 1520 and 1090 mm. Height 580 mm, of which 470 mm over the table top.
Henry is eco-labeled with Svanen and also labeled with Möbelfakta.
For more information see sustainability and environment.