Link work desk
DESIGN: MORGAN RUDBERG OCH LARS PETTERSSON
Link is the complete furnishing system for the modern office. Link’s strength lies within its flexible functionality and carefully planned interaction with the distinct design. Link gives you a unique opportunity to find the right composition for a workstation made to suit your particular needs and tastes.
Link is made out of 19mm PDF with beveled edge and rubber edging. Corner Radius 10.
For table measurements and shapes see Product sheet/Link work desk.
Electrical desktop has a milled height adjustment control (touchpad) to the right on the tabletop.
T-leg: Electrical adjustable 70-120 cm or 61-126 cm.
- Veneer: ash, beech, birch, oak, white pigmented ash, white pigmented oak, dark stained ash, black stained oak.
- Laminate: white, light grey, medium grey, anthracite, black.
- Linoleum: light grey, medium grey, black.
- VX8 desk height 61-126 cm. Colours: white RAL9016, black RAL9005 and chrome.
- VX10 desk height 61-126 cm. Colours: white RAL9016, black RAL9005 and silver RAL9006.
- VX 10 desk height 70-120 cm. Colours: white RAL9016, black RAL9005 and silver RAL9006.
For more information about our electric stands, see Related products/VX8 and VX10.
VX desk screens is suitable for Link, see Accessories/VX desk screen
Link is eco-labeled with Svanen and also labeled with Möblefakta.
For more information see sustainability and environment.