DESIGN: ANDERSSEN & VOLL
One can denote the 1940s classic design language that sweep over this furniture. It is in the details that the feeling is sitting. Solid and feathery at the same time
Stripe is a further development of the Biblio storage system. In Stripe we have added additional material with sliding doors in all-round Valchromat. The doors have vertical slits, which gives the furniture a nice rhythm in the office landscape.
Basic unit is made out of direct laminated or veneered chipboard.
Sliding doors in Valchromat (through-colored MDF). Lockable.
- White direct laminate
- Oak (nature, black stained and white pigmented)
- As (nature, dark stained and white pigmented)
Doors in Valchromat:
- Black (closest NCS S8500-N)
- Light grey (closest NCS S5005 Y50R)
- Other colours against quotation
For more information see sustainability and environment.