DESIGN: THOMAS BERNSTRAND och STEFAN BORSELIUS
Tapp started as an idea about an undercarriage that could be expanded, like a mechano, to different widths and lengths with a limited number of parts. Tapp is inspired by Horred’s background as a carpenter since the 1930s. The important parts of the carpenter and the wood are the compositions. The strength of the legs plus the pin, an ancient composition, was translated into steel and creates stability and a simple expression of the table. The horizontal lines of the table surface meet the vertical of the pin, out at the tip of the table. The table of tables, but with a little extra detail, a continuous pin.
Desk tops of 19 mm MDF with straight edges and matching edge strip.
- Length 2400, 2200 and 2000 . Width 1400, 1200 and 1000 mm.
- Length 2000, 1800, 1600 and 1400 mm. Width 900, 800 and 700 mm.
- Length 4800, 4400 and 4000 mm (2-pieces). Width 1400, 1200 and 1000 mm.
- Length 3600, 3200 and 2800 mm (2-pieces). Width 1200 and 1000 mm.
- Veneer: oak, ash, black stained oak, dark stained ash, white pigmented oak and white pigmented ash.
- Laminate: white, light grey, medium grey, anthracite and black.
- Forbo Linoleum: Ash, Burgundy, Charcoal, Mauve, Conifer, Pebble, Mushroom, Vapour, Smokey Blue and Olive.
Legs in powder coated structure in white (RAL 9016) and black (RAL 9005). Two different heights, 73 and 90 cm, to 1-piece tables. For 2-piece tables one height, 73 cm.
MIT accessories, socket strips in several different sizes and accessory trays, fits Tapp.
For information see Sustainability and environment.