VX11 is a stand with easy mounting. The four parts of the concept are carefully designed to either be clicked together or fastened with a few screws. The frame is the heart of the system because the motor, electronics and cabling are already pre-assembled in the frame.
About the product
- Complete stand containing electrical legs, feet, black flexible frame and hand control for attachment under the table
- Stroke length 65 cm (desk height 61-126 cm)
- Colours: white (RAL9016), black (RAL9005) and silver (RAL9006)
- Lifting capacity 160 kg, including table top, in widespread weight
- Power consumption in standby modes: 0,1 W
- PVC-free system
- With built-in anti-collision technology (DS1)
- With soft start/stop
- Fits table tops in length 1200-1800 mm and depth 800-900 mm
- Horreds milled hand control
For more information see Sustainability and Environment.
Furniture to love for a long time
Repurposing not only means renovating existing furniture, but it is also an investment choice for the future. We often receive orders for new table tops and bases, new parts for soft furnishings, cabinet conversions for personal storage and more. In addition, you can often find Horred’s furniture in second-hand shops, where the resale value is still relatively high. Our philosophy when it comes to reuse is to invest in sustainable furniture from the start. This benefits both you as a customer and the environment. Horred’s furniture is almost 100% reusable or recyclable.