A-Frame work desk
Technology + rustic. That´s what A-Frame is about. The furniture gives an analogous feel in a modern office with its slightly warmer radiance. Comprehensive Nordic features and material choices. The storage thats the A-Frame serie is called Biblio.
About the product
A-Frame desks are made of 19 mm MDF with straight matching edge. Corner readius 0.
Desk sizes: 2000×900, 2000×800, 1800×900, 1800×800, 1600×900, 1600×800, 1400×900 and 1400×800 mm.
Cable lid in the same material as table top is optional.
Fixed stand (height 73 cm) or electric stand (table height 70-120cm) with solid wooden legs.
Desk panel mounted under desk is standard, touchpad milled in desk is optional.
- Veneer: oak, ash, black stained oak, dark stained ash, white pigmented oak, white pigmented ash, Burgundy stained ash, Conifer stained ash, Smokey Blue stained ash.
- Laminate: white, light grey, medium grey, anthracite, black.
- Forbo linoleum: Ash, Burgundy, Charcoal, Mauve, Conifer, Pebble, Mushroom, Vapour, Smokey Blue och Olive.
- White (RAL9016) or black (RAL 9005) legs with solid wooden legs (oak, ash, black oak, dark ash, white oak, white ash, Burgundy stained ash, Conifer stained ash, Smokey Blue stained ash.)
- Cable lid 250×150 mm in same material as the desk top
- Cable tray in fel (anthracite) 300x220x80 mm
- Wooden or metal shelf, diameter 250 mm
- Free-standing wooden or metal shelf, diameter 250 mm
- Desk screen, 500 mm over desk, in several different fabrics. For fabric price groups, see Product sheet.
A-Frame is eco-labeled with Svanen and also labeled with Möbelfakta.
For more information see Sustainability and Environment.
Furniture to love for a long time
Repurposing not only means renovating existing furniture, but it is also an investment choice for the future. We often receive orders for new table tops and bases, new parts for soft furnishings, cabinet conversions for personal storage and more. In addition, you can often find Horred’s furniture in second-hand shops, where the resale value is still relatively high. Our philosophy when it comes to reuse is to invest in sustainable furniture from the start. This benefits both you as a customer and the environment. Horred’s furniture is almost 100% reusable or recyclable.